Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our new blog...

Hey, as our first official post on the new blog, I wanted to take the time to thank you for reading and supporting us. We will be posting as often as we can with free content, Q & A, special guest interviews (look for an interview of Kyle and I by Jackie Malone), as well as special pricing and sales at www.kaatzbros.com and at our eBay store at http://stores.ebay.com/Kaatz-Bros-Lures
I'm also working on getting setup on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, so definitely check back for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's really cool that you decided to start this blog, I'm sure it'll help many with any questions that they have. So what are some of your guys' favorite trapping supplies for foxes? I've been looking around and I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete